Apto is a customer relationship management (CRM) app made for commercial real estate agents. The app’s developers have spent a lot of money developing its features and marketing to real estate brokers. Having access to a lot of capital doesn’t mean that Apto is the right option for you, though. Make sure you learn about the CRM before you make any commitments.
Apto’s Features and Pricing
Apto offers a long list of features that commercial real estate brokers might find useful. Getting the most out of Apto often means that you have to spend hours learning about the app’s more obscure features.
The basic features, however, are fairly intuitive for agents who have previous CRM experience.
Apto gives you a suite of features that let you:
- Create strategic lists that you can filter by market, loan maturity, and lease expiration.
- Build custom dashboards for tracking performance, scheduling meetings, and paying commissions.
- See past interactions with potential clients to help you plan future engagements.
Apto has two membership options, Basic and Pro. The Basic plan costs $129 per user per month. By choosing the Basic option, you gain access to the CRM, onboarding services, and support with a response time under 48 hours.
A Pro membership costs $149 per user per month. The Pro plan gives you access to all of Apto’s features and promises a support response time under 24 hours.
Some Apto users complain that the CRM does not follow its promised response times. Read the review “Decent Product With Terrible Customer Service” below to learn more about one user’s experience.
Pros and Cons of Using Apto
Apto’s pros and cons will vary depending on what you expect from the app. A consensus from users shows the following advantages and disadvantages.
- Makes it easy to organize contacts.
- Tracks engagements with existing and potential clients.
- Integrates with most commercial real estate databases.
- Clunky interface that takes time to learn.
- Requires input from all agents to track interactions accurately.
- Slow response times from customer support.
- Some features have steep learning curves that will prevent agents from using them.
What Apto Users Say About the CRM App
Learning what Apto users say about the CRM app will help you make an informed decision. The following reviews come from real Apto users who posted their comments on Capterra, G2, and Trustpilot.
Great if Your Whole Team Commits to Using It
Kevin D., Vice President of Office Services at a commercial real estate agency, writes that Apto “has been helpful to organize our clients and track communication.” His review on Capterra also points out that Apto’s interface is a bit clunky and that “if your team doesn’t fully commit, it’s hard to see the full results of your efforts.” Without full engagement from your team, Apto could cause more problems than it solves.
Decent Product With Terrible Customer Service
On the G2 site, an enterprise Apto user offers a different perspective. This reviewer likes that Apto lets users control how much detail they get. On the other hand, they complain that Apto has terrible customer service. Specifically, “what should be a 10-minute call takes a week to resolve. It’s insane.” The user must have had a challenging experience.
Useful, But Not Intuitive
Litsa Milonas, a reviewer on Trustpilot, says that Apto “is not very intuitive, and some of the most confusing parts of it are locked for customization.” Despite frustrations, Milonas writes that her company will continue using Apto “since we’ve invested a considerable amount of time and money into it.” She hopes that support will improve to meet her needs.
Alternatives to Apto
Plenty of software companies develop CRM tools designed to meet the needs of commercial real estate brokers. Some of the most popular alternatives to Apto include:
- ClientLook, a commercial real estate CRM that lets users outsource tasks like scheduling, data entry, and updating contact info.
- amoCRM, a low-cost messenger-based sales CRM designed for all companies, not just real estate brokers.
- Rethink, a CRM that gives you access to property listings and prospect management tools.
- AscendixRE, a CRM developed for lease brokers involved in leases, commercial mortgages, retail space, and property management.
Close More Deals With Help From ProspectNow
If you find that most real estate CRMs lack the features you want or charge excessive fees, use ProspectNow’s free trial to discover an option that will help you close more deals.
ProspectNow has databases for commercial and residential real estate, so it doesn’t force you to focus on one revenue stream. The CRM gives you access to 100 million residential properties, 40 million commercial properties, contact information for property owners, and an interface that lets you integrate with your favorite apps. Get started today so you can access the tools you need to close more deals and make more money in real estate.